Monday 27 July 2015

Melaka Malacca



Caught my eye.

Dried seafood stand.

Dessert place inside old colonial home. This is the courtyard of the house - open to the sky. 


Adding my favourite part - the rose petal syrup! Tastes just like roses. 

Ice Kacang - a Malaysian dessert made of shaved ice, agar agar (seaweed) jelly cubes, flavoured syrups, and a variety of toppings. Far superior to ice cream in 40 degree heat in my opinion. 



Rosa, Azul, Verde, Turquesa.

Old|New

I really wanted to ride one of these! 
So I did.



Visited Melaka (also known as Malacca). A historic coastal city with Portuguese, Dutch, and British influence. A beautiful town, with lots to see and do. Quirky, boheimen, and a place where old and new are in a constant dance with each other. 









No comments:

Post a Comment